Friday, December 31, 2021

Rising to my highest potential !

Its 31st December night ... the clock is all set to strike the last hour ... and another year to roll over. I am waiting to change the date, add a new year to my calendar as I sit here to pen this piece of blog ... 

Hmm ... so .... how do I start this blog ...
Should I start talking about my promises made to self exactly at this hour last year or Should I talk about the resolutions I had made with the promise to live them come-what-may haha or Should I start making a new list of promises with all the dos and dont's for the coming year or may be that I start with few questions to myself ... 
Did I fair well in the last 365 days ? 
Did I handle myself decently well ? 
Did I add value to my own life ? 
Did the past year experiences and learnings add to the maturity of my mind ? 
How different was my approach to life ?

Giving an answer to these questions is certainly not an easy thing. Its a self confiding confrontation.  But still to share, the answer that comes to all these questions to me is a YES and a NO. Mind has definitely matured more than compared to last few years but still definitely has a long way to go. The past few months have seen few horrifying roller coasters. From dealing with the pandemic to adjusting to a new normal, it was a year full of highs and lows for the world at large. For few things I have fallen flat on face and horribly surprised myself by getting torn into pieces and for few things I have pleasantly surprised myself in many ways. 

The idea behind these questions was certainly not to win any medals or awards or any title of being "Ms. Perfect" but to just put things in the right perspective and find a good understanding to the art of living a beautiful life. No matter how difficult people, situation and things on the outside have proven to be, it is perhaps just to find that unshakable space of solace within which the soul is always craving for. No matter how good bad ugly the world outside has been, the idea is to just ensure how intact that space within has remained. 

Life is certainly too short to live full to its charm. However, its our choices and decisions that can make our life beautiful and take our life from this point of existence to the other extreme of exuberance. And this does not need any promises to be sworn or any resolutions to be made or notes to be noted in the diary. All it needs is a clear choice to live every moment with a rise in human consciousness. Once we break the physical dimensions and tear apart to reach that higher dimension of no boundaries, our experiences become boundless and the possibility of all possibilities to happen also cross all boundaries and start to manifest. All baggages carried get dropped and joyfulness becomes our very own nature. 

I am glad that I have manged to come this long in my life journey and I consider myself fortunate that I am living with this beautiful awareness of all the possibilities that life can offer me. As I enter to the new year, I welcome all beautiful experiences from the bottom of my heart to come to me, fill me with joy, happiness and contentment. I bow my head down to the divine with utmost gratitude for everything it has bestowed on me and pray that the guiding universe takes me to my highest potential.

As I wish the world a year of success, peace and happiness 
I wish "my dear me" a very great year ahead to you - Love you the most my dear ! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment